Committed North Carolina Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody, and Personal Injury
Determined lawyers fight hard to prevail in your legal matter in the Greensboro area
Kreider Law, PLLC is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in Family Law and Personal Injury cases. Based in Greensboro, we are known as top-notch litigators in the courts of the Greensboro area and throughout North Carolina. Our attorneys will leave no stone unturned pursuing success in your legal conflict. We are experienced and determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
North Carolina attorneys take a bold approach in multiple areas of the law
Kreider Law, PLLC knows how to interpret North Carolina law to your best advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Family Law: Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another family law issue, you need an assertive and dedicated attorney who can help you find solutions to your legal problems. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge necessary to fight for your rights as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need an assertive attorney to fight for your best interests and to look out for the well-being of your family. Our attorneys tenaciously advocate on your behalf.
- Child Custody: The well-being of your children should always be your top priority. When dealing with parental rights issues, you need an assertive attorney on your side. Our lawyers have significant experience in child custody legal matters.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At our firm, our goal is to fight to get your children the financial stability they need and deserve. Our assertive attorneys are here for you during your child support case.
- Equitable Distribution of Property: In North Carolina, upon a divorce, all marital property must be divided equitably. Our experienced divorce attorneys guide you through the equitable distribution legal process, ensuring that your rights are upheld.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can drastically affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you have the right to pursue just compensation. Our assertive personal injury attorneys are dedicated to fighting for you.
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in an auto accident caused by a careless or reckless driver. If you have been involved in an accident caused by another driver’s negligence, our attorneys aggressively fight on your behalf. We make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
- Criminal Defense: Facing criminal charges is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you have been arrested, you need a zealous and tenacious criminal defense attorney to fight for your rights. Let us use our experience and knowledge to defend your case.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in North Carolina, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney who will fight to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our civil litigation attorneys use litigation, arbitration and mediation to protect the rights and interest of individuals, businesses and families.
When you retain the services of Kreider Law, PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent North Carolina law firm today
Kreider Law, PLLC believes that you are entitled to strong representation in North Carolina. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our office is conveniently located in Greensboro. Call our firm at 336-550-1210 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.